Sunday, August 12, 2012

An Introduction

 Introduction

Hi everyone, my name is Hunter Hawkins and I live the USA. I have been playing for 2 consecutive years, this being my third. I am generally an easy to get along with guy who is very competitive and likes sports, pokemon, and chess.

Tournament Accomplishments

Having played for a while, my tournament record isn't the best, despite the knowledge I have of the game.



5x Battle Roads Winner
7x City 3rd place
2x City Champion
1x State Champion
2x States top 5
3x Regionals top 10
and lastly
104th at U.S. Nationals 2012

I also finished the 2012 season with around 45 Championship Points.

Sources that I Use

Some of the resources that I either use for site info or tournaments are:
www.thedeckout.com
www.sixprizes.com
www.thetopcut.net
www.pokebeach.com

I hope this gave you a feel on me as a player and I hope to write more!

No comments:

Post a Comment